150W Single-Ended Mono Block Power Amplifier
WAVAC Audio Lab components are designed to convey emotion, not merely sound, and to provide an aesthetic beauty to match the sonic performance. WAVAC Audio Lab has been producing award winning products since 1995, and we?fre pleased to present our newest amplifier, the extraordinary HE-833v2 mono-blocks!
- Based on its highly acclaimed predecessor, the HE-833v1.3, WAVAC Audio Lab is pleased to present the newly refined HE-833v2 amplifier.
- Like its predecessor, the HE-833v2 mono-blocks utilize the direct-heated triode 833 output tube, producing an amazing 150 Wpc of class A, Single-Ended Triode power - the most powerful SET amplifier in production.
- Special adaptation of IITC circuit using a triode-wired KT-88 driver delivers tremendous authority across the entire audible bandwidth with all the subtle flavor of the best single-ended triode amps.
- Inter-stages are direct coupled or transformer coupled, eliminating capacitors from the signal path. Therefore, no loss of sound quality, wide dynamic range, and replicate exact sound signals from its source.
- AC mains input filter, multi-element Π filters, and well-filtered DC filament supplies minimize hum and noise.
- Chassis is precision machined from a 60mm thick solid block of aerospace-grade aluminum and detailed with a handsome and durable champagne-gold finish.
- BETA-GEL is used at the base of the vacuum output tube to reduce vibration.
- A sculptural lab glass canopy supported by elastomeric suspension is available for protection of the tubes.
|Effective Power output||150 watt|
|Input impedance||100k ohms|
|Power supply||100,110,120,220,230,240VAC 50-60Hz (selected when shipped)|
|Load impedance||4&8 ohms|